The Fenton/South County submarket is centered on the St. Louis Metro’s two northsouth corridors (I-44 and I-55) and is crossed by I-255/I-270 (St. Louis’ outer loop circumventing the metro region). This interstate network provides excellent access to blue collar labor located in rural Missouri, as well as executive housing in St. Louis County. South County, and in particular Fenton, is a major employment area in St. Louis. The buildings are fully sprinklered; located in the Fenton submarket.
The South County industrial submarket totals 20.7 million square feet of industrial buildings and is 96.1% occupied.
- High barrier to entry submarket
- Long history of high occupancy
- Modern bulk in the submarket is 100% occupied
- Outstanding access to the interstate highway network (I-44 and I-270)
- Draws from strong labor pool that resides southwest of St. Louis along I-44 and I-55
- Proximity to executive housing located in nearby upper income suburbs