- Main & Main” Intersection: Located at the signalized intersection of Peachtree Industrial Boulevard and Sugarloaf Parkway with combined traffic counts of nearly 63,000 vehicles per day.
- Ideal Anchor to Shop & Outparcel Ratio: Approximately 50% of the GLA and one third of the revenue coming from the anchor.
- Layout & Orientation: Ideal layout with anchor box, in-line shops and outparcels all oriented towards Peachtree Industrial Boulevard.
- Mixed Use Component: Integrated with the new Heights at Sugarloaf apartment project, a 330 unit asset developed by The Worthing Companies, a best-in-class, Atlanta based firm.
- Excellent Visibility: Prominent pylon signs on both Peachtree Industrial Boulevard and Sugarloaf Parkway.
- Strong Income Levels: The average income within a 3-mile radius is over $104,000, which is 35% higher than the national average of $77,135.
- Explosive Population Growth in Immediate Trade Area: Nearly 56,000 residents live within a 3-mile radius of the Property (55% increase since 2000) with forecasts projecting an additional 9% growth over the next five years.
- Highly Educated Population: Over 50% of the population has a bachelor’s degree or higher, which ensures greater affluence and stability in the trade area.